After several years of discussion, it was decided that a formal organization would be needed if any substantial improvements in the levels of supplier diversity were to be made. Thus, the Healthcare Supplier Diversity Alliance was formally established in August, 2003.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for this year’s Symposium. It was a great event and I really took away a lot of best practices and new information, as well as some great contacts. I know I speak for us all at Thompson when I tell you we are proud to be a member of HSDA. If there is anything we can do to support you and your team going forward, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for all your continued support!!
- Meg Kemph, VP of Development - Thompson Hospitality
What do we do?
- Work together to promote supplier diversity in the healthcare supply chain.
- Gain an understanding of how HSDA subscribers incorporate supplier diversity into their business practices and how businesses may better work with these organizations.
- Attend discussions on best practices utilized by all stakeholders including manufacturers, distributors, historically underutilized businesses, group purchasing organizations and healthcare providers.
- Discuss best practices and brainstorm on how to improve supplier diversity in healthcare.
- Gain ideas to enhance an organization''s supplier diversity initiative.
- Meet key supply chain stakeholders across the healthcare supply chain.
- American Medical Depot
- Cardinal Health
- Federal & Commercial Contracts
- Kerma Medical Products
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Owens & Minor