The HSDA is an informal network of healthcare organizations who are working together to grow the market share for diverse companies in healthcare. We build and facilitate programs that raise awareness of supplier diversity in healthcare, provide diversity business enterprises with information and instruction on navigating the healthcare supply chain that will enhance the development of their organizations, and build network relationships to provide opportunities to strengthen market share. We would be delighted to have you work with us to achieve our mission. MWBE's must be certified to qualify for membership. Please note: there is a $100 application fee (nonrefundable) for all member categories.
If you are a MWBE and would like to be a part of the network, all we need from you is:
- basic contact information
- a certification of your MWBE status from a federal, state or certifying agency such as the NMSDC or WBENC, Click here to access applications.
- a brief description of the products and services offered by your organization
- a referral from and existing member, a HSDA Regional Representative, or 3 customer references
MWBE Membership: $260.
If you are a hospital, we need a brief description of the goals you would like to achieve through your participation with HSDA. We also need a referral from and existing member, a HSDA Regional Representative, or 3 customer references.
Membership for this group is $520.
If you are a major corporation, we need:
- Name, e-mail address and phone number for the individual who will serve as the HSDA point of contact
- Brief description of your supplier diversity program or a link to a web site that describes your program
- Physical address and web address of the corporation
- A referral from and existing member, a HSDA Regional Representative, or 3 customer references
Membership for this group: $1850.